11/26/20

Blogger for sale.

 Greetings, 

My name is soyab, I am the owner of this website. I have created this a long ago when i was kid, when i had too much free time, and after some time I stopped posting audio files to continue my further studies, 

as you this website is for audio files of hollywood movies (hindi audios only). i have seen great amount of visitor on my website, people start reaching me for audio request, which i couldn't complete because of lack of time and interest, 

when I started it, I knew the mathod of mixing audios, I explained it by making a video on youtube. https://youtu.be/znjxKVnr0Tk 

Because I didn't earned any money from this website, I had no reason to continue to upload further but I felt bad, I couldn't help you guys, I am really sorry for that. 

today I had opened my this account, to check out and I see still people are visiting this website and asking for audio requests. but I still can't do anything about it.

 but I am sure there is somebody who can make this work and also earn from that. who can upload audios and complete all requests. and also earn money for themsleve. 

if you are interest in buying, i can handle it to you for 120 usd, please contact me.

stat view

All Time1647792
Today38
Yesterday34
This Month1270
Last Month1903

email: alimrkhan1@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Bro please upload
    Movie-the contractor
    Upload date-1 April 2022
    Movie length-1:38:43

    ReplyDelete